An introduction into Amicus stocktake
Key Points Outlined
· How to conduct a stock take
1. On the Amicus main screen hover over “products” and select “Stocktake” (outlined in red). Please ensure to cease trading while conducting a stocktake, if you neglect to do so stock levels will be incorrect.
2. Select the “start” button (outlined in red).
3. Scan the items in. As they are being scanned, please ensure to enter the quantity in the far right field (outlined in red).
4. Once all the items have been scanned in and quantity adjusted select the “submit” button (outlined in red)
If the stocktake is successful and the information is written to the database “Submitted” will appear in the upper-right of the stocktake window.